Take your business to greater heights with MTN Cloud Services. On our Cloud Services, you have access to a one-stop-shop with comprehensive range of ICT-based business services catered to meet your growing business needs. MTN’s Cloud Services offers an excellent way for businesses to cut IT costs while remaining competitive in a fast paced business environment.
What you get
- Accelerate your revenue growth.
- Round the clock technical support.
- Reduce capital and infrastructural costs.
- Improve flexibility.
- Minimise licensing new software.
- Hold video conferencing with customers, vendors and internal teams.
- Be protected from viruses, web threats, spyware and more.
- Achieve economies of scale.
Find out more about MTN’s Cloud Services on MTN Business Store. You could also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0244 308111.
This service is designed for SME’s and start-ups who are looking for easy and efficient ways of managing business accounts, finances and payrolls. It gives small businesses and start-ups a flexible solution to managing their business’ financial and accounting records, quotes and invoicing with high levels of professionalism, with or without expertise in Accounting and Business management.
Benefits • Professional image • Mobility and flexibility • Productivity and control over financial records • Cloud-based and accessible via mobile • All information is backed up 24/7 • Convenient online payment options via the website Sales Packages Free Trial - 30 Days Free Monthly Subscription - Ghc 86.00 Yearly Subcription - Ghc 886.00
Features • Automatic Online Phonebook • Instantly send recorded customer message to corporate voicemail or email. • Easy creation of user groups to facilitate broadcast of selected adverts. • Customized voicemail for every user group • SME broadcast special offers or announcements through SMS and phone calls. • Phone ID aggregation • Simple and user friendly interface for managing calls. Customers can make payment for the service on the cloud platform through: Mobile Money Cheque Payment (Postpaid) To sign up for this service, call or WhatsApp us on 0244 308 111 or send an email to email@example.com. You can also visit our website on store.business.mtn.com.gh for more information.
What is it?
Business Call Assist is a virtual IVR solution that allows companies to automatically configure the management of incoming calls and to direct the caller to the relevant department according to their needs.
Why use it?
- Professional Image: Your business improves customer engagement by professionally handling a callers
- Mobility and Flexibility: Receive calls on a fixed or mobile number in an office or on the move and diverting calls to other numbers without missing business opportunities.
- Economy: No CAPEX. Unlike PBX, Call Assist does not require installation of any hardware or software. It is easy to configure and is compatible with any mobile or landline phone.
Who needs it?
It is used by entrepreneurs, start-ups, small businesses who struggle with conventional systems
What does it do?
- A dedicated virtual business number.
- Call redirection features.
- Centralized and visual management of your calls and voice messages through a simple user-friendly web interface
- Set and communicate promotional messages to the callers as needed.
- Automatically forward calls to the right employee or team.
- Record voice messages, get notified through email and listen them later at your convenience.
- Online phone book that automatically saves the contact of every caller
How much does it cost?
- 30 days free trial
- GHC 35.00 – 2 departments & 2 extensions
- GHC 60.00 – 1 department, 1 extension, 1 cordless eazifone
- GHC 15.00 – Department only
- GHC 10.00 – Extension only