MTN Access Point Name (APN services/Solutions) allows Personal Computers or Mobile Devices such as point of sale (POS) devices and in different geographical locations to be linked to a company’s internal network or connect to their databases and servers.
- APN defines the Network path for all data connections
- Solutions for machine-to-machine connection.
- Access your corporate network on the MTN network providing you with countrywide coverage.
- Configurability – Private APNs offer customers the ability to configure various settings such as IP address ranges, static or dynamic addressing as well as authentication techniques.
- Security – Subscribers that are connected via a private APN are only visible to other devices on the same APN. Private IPs are assigned to the APN as a form of security. This makes APNs a superior solution in terms of data security when compared to using public internet APN or any other shared internet access.
- Cost-effectiveness – APNs offer a cost-effective mobile VPN solution due to the ability to aggregate usage as well as competitive data pricing.
- National Coverage – MTN’s extensive 3G/4G coverage and network reliability means that users will have fast and secure access across the country.
- Complementary solutions – MTN business offers extensive products to complement the APN solution. These include dedicated internet, Data Center collocation. Our extensive product range allows MTN to provide one-stop-shop to our customers to provide a complete end-to-end service.
- Design Support – Our team includes dedicated solutions experts to advise and assist customers with a complete solution design per requirement.
- After Sales Support – MTN’s dedicated support team offer specialized support and assistance for all APN solutions configured.
For more information
- Prospective customers engage an MTN Business Key Account Manager to explain requirements.
- Send a mail to GH@mtn.com
For enquiries, kindly call 0244 308 111