|Title||Chief Sales & Distribution Officer|
|Department||Sales & Distribution|
|Posting Date||2021-04-09 00:00:00|
Develop and provide a strategic vision that will infuse digital services from MTN’s platforms, into all channels of the country and within reach of each consumer. The strategy to be deployed must grow a strong talent base, build a culture of integrated collaboration across the business and align with the vision, mission, values and strategic focus areas of the business. Pivotal to this is the focus on growing sales innovation and an efficient sales operation.
- Position the organisation strategically to optimize blended channels that ensures Sales & Distribution effectiveness in a financially viable and sustainable manner.
- Accountability for the companywide digital sales strategy including social sales with a focus on leveraging social assets, digital assets and sales automation.
- Enabling the Sales and Distribution organization around content, synchronization between the team and automated processes and a focus on the customer journey and loyalty.
- Develop and manage Sales and Channel transformation in a segmented manner across the country informed by business intelligence.
- Developing appropriate strategic models for Channel partner viability as our business evolves including the implementation of models to drive governance maturity.
- Rebalancing go-to-market by evolving the current field-sales models for efficiencies and to optimize sales efforts.
- Identify and enable sales opportunities, and strategically position MTN Ghana’s products to attract, engage and captivate the customer via blended channels including digital interfaces using the most efficient tools enabled by data and analytics.
- Enable frameworks and structures that promote data transparency and analytics for sales activity, customer behaviour and sales force performance management based on real-time information.
- Evolve the Branch network structure with a focus on effective service strategies and offerings, excellent customer experience and a skilled frontline team to manage evolving customer needs.
- Identify and build Distribution agreements and partnerships to secure MTN Ghana’s revenues.
- Minimum of a Postgraduate qualification (Business and/or Technology discipline preferred).
- 12 years relevant experience; 8 years of which must have been at a Senior Managerial level in an FMCG or ICT industry
- 5 years C-suite/General Management experience (Multinational, Technology, Fintech FMCG)
- Experience with digital sales / digital transformation leadership an advantage
- Strategic Stakeholder
- Advanced knowledge in Distribution Management
- Advanced multi-channel Management
- Digital sales skills
- Business & Financial Acumen
- Marketing and Sales Acumen
- Customer Centricity
- Project Management
- Product and service sales & positioning
- Risk management
- Sales planning & forecasting and opportunity scoping
- Telecommunications Savvy (voice, non-voice & ICT)
Skills / physical competencies;
- Vision and direction – Define business unit objectives to ensure that staff at all levels understand expectations and targets. Create a long-term vision of excellence and success, and generate deep-seated excitement, enthusiasm and commitment to that vision
- Customer Centricity – Internal and External across various touch points.
- Ability to manage self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Empower teams to deliver on targets through promoting interaction, cohesion, and synergy
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Change Maker – Adapting to and influencing change when appropriate or necessary
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation Skills, commitment to the organization
- Strong negotiation, Influencing and consultation skills
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking, and Problem-solving abilities
- Ability to handle issues with tact and diplomacy
- Feedback and Coaching
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 23rd April 2021 to:
|Closing Date||23 April 2021|
There are no other vacancies available for Sales category